Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weekly Menu #20 +T25/P90X3 Schedule Week2

Last week was a great week in terms of following my menu and workout schedule. I managed to get a lot of other workouts in by going on quite a few biking trips with a couple of friends around town!

Last week's completed workouts:
I didn't stick to the doubles. I thought I would, but with all the biking I fell off, but did complete one workout everyday.

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Speed 1.0 and Agility X-these were killer together and I was sore the next day it really snuck up on me
Tuesday: Total Body Circuit-I realized about 5 minutes into this just how sore I was from Monday! ha!
Wednesday: Ab intervals and a solid 15 mile bike ride
Thursday: I wound up doing that 15 mile bike ride again but with another friend this time.
Friday: P90X3 yoga and I walked a ton seeing different museums
Saturday: P90X3 Isometrix...I really deviated from my plan here but I was tired so didn't want a lot of impact but wanted deep muscle work...I forgot how deep this one gets in your muscles! haha

Workout Schedule:
Sunday: Rest/Stretch
Monday: T25 Alpha Cardio/P90X3 The Warrior
Tuesday: T25 Lower Focus/P90X 3 MMX
Wednesday: T25 Ab Intervals/P90X3 Agility X
Thursday: T25 Speed 1.0/P90X3 Pilates
Friday: T25 Total Body Circuit/P90X3 Dynamix
Saturday: Blogilates 100 Burpee Burnout/T25 Cardio

Goals

  • Get gifts mailed out (one is really belated, so I really have to get to the post office)
  • Stick to workouts and menu
  • Get the courage to list a few items I've made in my Etsy store
  • Visit two more museums on my list
  • Take two bike rides

Menu
*Note on my meals some things are a bit general, like: salad, fish, fruit, etc., because my market day is Monday and I don't know what fresh fruits and veggies I will be getting :)
Breakfast
  • Veggie hash and eggs X3
  • Acai bowl with hard boiled eggs X2
  • Saturday: Big breakfast: French toast, eggs, bacon
Lunch
  • Hubby: protein box everyday: two hard boiled eggs, cheese, pepperoni, and lunch meatP
  • Kiddo the day she eats at school: chicken and cheese wrap with fruit and almonds
  • Other days: Leftovers/Salad
  • Saturday: We will probably eat late so will just snack through lunch
Dinner
  • Sunday: cereal and oatmeal...we totally lazed out after a busy day
  • Monday: Veggie pad-thai (thug kitchen cookbook) with shrimp
  • Tuesday: Loaded baked potato and chicken casserole with broccoli
  • Wednesday: Zucchini shrimp scampi with a side of lentils
  • Thursday: leftovers
  • Friday: Homemade pizza and salad-I'm ridiculously hopeful my husband might make it home to actually enjoy a dinner with us. :P
  • Saturday: Tacos/taco salads with corn-again I am insanely optimistic the husband will be home to eat with us, if he won't be we will probably just do leftovers
  • Sunday: Will cook whichever meal from Friday or Saturday that doesn't get made since one of those nights I know hubby won't be home. 
Snacks
  • Avocado pudding
  • Healthy Popsicles..maybe a chocolate covered strawberry
  • Almonds
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Walnut/Cranberry/Coconut mixture
  • Edemame
We are supposed to get some really warm weather this week. I am looking forward to having some popsicles and acai bowls to look forward to! How about you, what are you up to this week?

P.S. I'm linking up with Mommy Run Fast, Jill Conyers, Single Mother Ahoy and I'm an Organizing Junkie, come on over and join the party! 

1 comment:

  1. Wowsers, you're so organised! I love that you organise your menus as well! Good luck with your goals, I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on.

    ReplyDelete