Monday, May 11, 2015

Menu Plan Monday #17

Wow! What a week we just wrapped up. I sit here on my couch, utterly exhausted. Started off the week sight seeing around Amsterdam, flew to London, then spent an entire day just relaxing and watched way too many episodes of Gilmore Girls. Saturday I went to pick up my race packet and had dinner with some lovely ladies that are the wives of people my hubby works with. Sunday I ran a 10k and hubby surprised me with a boat trip around the canal's of Amsterdam. Check back later this week for more!


Workout
Sunday: 6 mile run (signed up for this not realizing it was mother's day and that I'd be coming off two big trips), but overall it was a great run I was surprised at how in to it I was!
Monday: Yoga and 2 mile walk
Tuesday: 2 mile run, piyo
Wednesday: 1 mile run and some stair exercises
Thursday: 3 mile run, stretch
Friday: Yoga
Saturday: 100 Burpee Burnout and outdoor exercises

Goals

  • Workout each day
  • Stick to the menu
  • Finish Hawaii part of the scrapbook

Menu


  • Breakfast
    • Sunday: Granola
    • Monday: Bullet proof coffee, scrambled egg whites, banana
    • Tuesday: Banana, scrambled egg whites, broccoli
    • Wednesday: Banana, mushroom and cheese egg white omelette, broccoli
    • Thursday: Acai bowl
    • Friday: Egg white oatmeal bowl
    • Saturday: Scrambled eggs, toast, strawberries and cream
  • Lunch
    • Sunday: ate at running expo
    • Monday: Sweet chili broccoli egg white scramble (everyone else will eat out because I was unorganized and didn't arrange all the proper stuff for today)
    • Tuesday: Carrot chicken bowl for me, protein box for hubby, chicken sandwich with apple slices for kiddo
    • Wednesday: Carrot chicken bowl with red lentils for me and kiddo, protein box for hubby, 
    • Thursday: Egg white oatmeal bowl for me and the kiddo, protein box for hubby
    • Friday: Veggie scramble with red lentils for me, sandwich, apple slices, and nuts for kiddo
    • Saturday: snack on smoked meats, cheese, and bread
  • Dinner
    • Sunday: Mother's Day eat out
    • Monday: BBQ Bacon cheese burgers/black bean red lentil burgers, broccoli, and fries
    • Tuesday: Chicken quesadillas with corn and broccoli
    • Wednesday: BBQ chicken with rice, corn, and squash
    • Thursday: Tacos/veggie tacos
    • Friday: Homemade pizza with salad 
    • Saturday: Chicken wings and fries with carrots
I'm looking forward to getting back in to cooking this week. I've actually missed it the last couple weeks. 

What about you, what are you up to this week?

Btw, I am linking up with Mommy Run Fast, Jill Conyers, and I'm an Organizing Junkie.


No comments:

Post a Comment