Last week's completed workouts:
I didn't stick to the doubles. I thought I would, but with all the biking I fell off, but did complete one workout everyday.
Monday: Speed 1.0 and Agility X-these were killer together and I was sore the next day it really snuck up on me
Tuesday: Total Body Circuit-I realized about 5 minutes into this just how sore I was from Monday! ha!
Wednesday: Ab intervals and a solid 15 mile bike ride
Thursday: I wound up doing that 15 mile bike ride again but with another friend this time.
Friday: P90X3 yoga and I walked a ton seeing different museums
Saturday: P90X3 Isometrix...I really deviated from my plan here but I was tired so didn't want a lot of impact but wanted deep muscle work...I forgot how deep this one gets in your muscles! haha
Monday: T25 Alpha Cardio/P90X3 The Warrior
Tuesday: T25 Lower Focus/P90X 3 MMX
Wednesday: T25 Ab Intervals/P90X3 Agility X
Thursday: T25 Speed 1.0/P90X3 Pilates
Friday: T25 Total Body Circuit/P90X3 Dynamix
Saturday: Blogilates 100 Burpee Burnout/T25 Cardio
- Get gifts mailed out (one is really belated, so I really have to get to the post office)
- Stick to workouts and menu
- Get the courage to list a few items I've made in my Etsy store
- Visit two more museums on my list
- Take two bike rides
*Note on my meals some things are a bit general, like: salad, fish, fruit, etc., because my market day is Monday and I don't know what fresh fruits and veggies I will be getting :)
- Veggie hash and eggs X3
- Acai bowl with hard boiled eggs X2
- Saturday: Big breakfast: French toast, eggs, bacon
- Hubby: protein box everyday: two hard boiled eggs, cheese, pepperoni, and lunch meatP
- Kiddo the day she eats at school: chicken and cheese wrap with fruit and almonds
- Other days: Leftovers/Salad
- Saturday: We will probably eat late so will just snack through lunch
- Sunday: cereal and oatmeal...we totally lazed out after a busy day
- Monday: Veggie pad-thai (thug kitchen cookbook) with shrimp
- Tuesday: Loaded baked potato and chicken casserole with broccoli
- Wednesday: Zucchini shrimp scampi with a side of lentils
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: Homemade pizza and salad-I'm ridiculously hopeful my husband might make it home to actually enjoy a dinner with us. :P
- Saturday: Tacos/taco salads with corn-again I am insanely optimistic the husband will be home to eat with us, if he won't be we will probably just do leftovers
- Sunday: Will cook whichever meal from Friday or Saturday that doesn't get made since one of those nights I know hubby won't be home.
- Avocado pudding
- Healthy Popsicles..maybe a chocolate covered strawberry
- Hard boiled eggs
- Walnut/Cranberry/Coconut mixture
We are supposed to get some really warm weather this week. I am looking forward to having some popsicles and acai bowls to look forward to! How about you, what are you up to this week?