Sunday, November 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday #62

Man, can y'all even believe it is the last week of November?! Where in the heck did 2014 go?! I was starting to think back on all the things that happened this year and no wonder it seemed short, but that is a post for another day. Today, I want to tell y'all about the weekend and what we have planned for the upcoming week!

So, again for us this weekend pretty much started on Thursday. We went to Turn on the Lights in Dam Square. From what I could understand of the Dutch being spoken this is a tradition in Amsterdam as well as other major cities in The Netherlands. It was an interesting show, but a ton of fun!






After the performance above was done this famous shopping mall lit up for the season!


Friday I went to lunch with a friend, did some Christmas shopping, then walked to the grocery store to enjoy the weather. This photo I felt you could pretty much see the cold! It was amazing.

Saturday night I had a ladies night out with some of the wives of guys my hubby works with. I love this dress and was even more excited because I am loving the way it fits these days. All those workouts are doing a body good!
My belt is now on the 2nd to smallest hole, where as before it was on the 2nd to largest hole and by the end of the day I'd have to move it to the last hole. So, progress! Woohoo!!! Fat is melting away...I am starting to see a bit of ab definition too! (which is my goal)

Sunday, I went for a run while the kiddo was a cheer, nearly 4 miles from what I calculated when I got back to the gym! Felt so good! We saw this fab Christmas Tree at the Airport on our way home.


Then we made some amazeballs pizza. So good!




This week coming up I am focusing on making cards, Christmas gifts, and getting those gifts shipped over to the US. We are also going to hold a little Thanksgiving celebration. I am really looking forward to getting some party food going on, although we will not be having a turkey as those are too expensive so we will have Thanksgiving Chickens. Ha!



Monday:
Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs
Snack: Banana and pb
Breakfast: Cereal/overnight oats
Lunch: Tuna salad over spinach/pizza and spinach salad
Snack: Avocado with an egg baked inside.
Dinner: Panini's with soup

Tuesday:
Workout: Cardio Power and Resistance +2 mile run
Snack: PB and Banana
Breakfast: Paleo pumpkin pancakes
Lunch: Out most likely or smoothie with hard boiled egg/toastie with marinara to dip and spinach and apple salad
Snack: Granola and yogurt
Dinner: Teriyaki beef with fried rice and mixed veggies

Wednesday:
6am workout for me: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Leftover bowl
Snack: Apples and PB
Dinner: Chicken Breasts with potato spears and broccoli

Thursday:
Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends!!!
6am workout for me: Cardio Recovery; later in the day 3 mile run
Breakfast: Paleo pumpkin pancakes
Lunch: At a friends house
Snack: Smoothie
Dinner: Pizza burgers with rice and sugar snap peas

Friday: 
Workout: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs
Snack: banana
Breakfast: Cereal or anything that may be leftover from earlier in the week (like pancakes)
Lunch: I will put together a leftover salad
Snack: Finish up any leftovers or a smoothie
Dinner: Reinstating New Restaurant Friday

Saturday:
Our Thanksgiving Celebration!
Morning 2 mile run and some piyo
Breakfast: omelets
Lunch: snacks
Dinner (will be earlyish): turkey with all the trimmings and lots of desserts of course!

Sunday: 
4 mile run and stretching
Breakfast: overnight oats
Lunch: Leftovers/snacks
Dinner: pizza and wings as usual

We have a lot going on this week. I haven't scheduled any rest days as I figure I will see which day I am feeling the most run down and take the day off of working out then. If I feel energized and think I don't need it I may just go on as scheduled! We shall see where the week brings me!

So, how are you fitting in some activity this week? What are you doing for thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on the change in belt holes!! The lights show looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was such a blast, a very unique performance.

      Delete