Friday, April 11, 2014

Flex Friday! P90X3 Results!

So I am doing something a little different today. As I said in Monday's post I finished P90X3 last Sunday. That was my final rest day. I wanted to work up a nice post for y'all so I could give you an honest opinion. I will be forward...I am a Beachbody Coach. I am not very good at it as I don't want to pressure people and I don't want people to think I am out to "love" every programme because I'm not. All programmes are for different people and one I may really dislike you may love. I could get into that but I want to focus on X3 for now.

Here are my results:


Yes, I completely forgot to take the 60 day ones! Oops. But you get a good idea. The ones in the pink shorts were actually my final results from T25. I actually felt like I didn't gain a lot of muscle, but I do feel like I lost a lot of fat. In fact I think my results of that were a 2% body fat decrease. Day 30 you can see where I gained a bit of weight and muscle. But, by day 90 it was all trimming out and you can really see the muscle come out.

My biggest areas of improvement were fat loss on my upper thighs and my booty area. I can see where my stretch marks are closer together and aren't as "stretched" as they were prior. Also, my shins are much more muscular, even when not flexed. My calves gained at least an inch of muscle. My jeans are tight there, but loose in my thighs and butt! Ha! 

I noticed a huge increase in my back muscles, as you can see in the final picture.

Also, I will note I didn't really watch too much what I ate. I kept it reasonable but definitely not strict. Also, the last two weeks I was in Hawaii on vacation with my best friend and we spared no calories! So, my results probably could have been even better.

I don't actually take measurements as I begin to get a little obsessed, but I will give you a better look at my photos:




These are my T25 After Pictures/P90X3 Before pictures, I did them back to back.

Now I am skipping straight to the after's because my 30 day pictures are a bit embarrassing. My daughter didn't warn me that I looked like I just escaped from the insane asylum lol So...here are the 90 day P90X3 pictures.




So, all in all, I feel like X3 was a great program. They have the classic, lean, mass, and doubles route for you go. I started with classic but had to switch to lean due to an injury. I will say I don't feel like my results were as awesome because 1) I didn't eat as well as I should have-oops and 2) there wasn't any straight core work that came with the base programme. There are three "elite" dvd's available for separate purchase-I feel this is where Beachbody is getting greedy and it makes me angry. I think these DVD's should have been included especially since one of them is an ab ripper. I feel with as much as we are paying they could have at least thrown in the ab ripper. I feel like that is the only place X3 lacks is in just one straight ab dvd, but you do get decent ab work in some of the other DVD's such as pilates.

Now, just to promote myself lol I will be starting a 30 day group May 1st. It is completely free. Contact me if you would like more info!




6 comments:

  1. Way to finish the whole program so many people cannot do that! Awesome and you look amazing!

    xoxo, Tara
    www.pookasfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Thanks for that, you are right so many people can't finish and that is my goal to inspire those who can't. I want to start a challenge group May 1st so hopefully those who have never finished a programme can! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing the program. You looked wonderful to begin with, but I can definitely see the results in the back for sure. Great inspiration to keep going with my own training. Thank you for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked better at the beginning eat more cake and burger king put them lbs back on.

    ReplyDelete