Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday/WOD's #16

Well, well, well back around to....



Hard to believe it is that time again from last week...here's a peek:

Mmmmm....Via Pumpkin Flavour! So yummy and easy to make! Basically a hair under a cup of milk mixed with the packet! I use almond milk so it's a nice 100 calorie snack!

Halloween came early in my latte at breakfast Saturday morning.

Went to Dunn's Smoked Meats for our New Restaurant Friday. Got a grilled cheese, I took off most of the meat lol 

Breakfast Tuesday morning. Two hard boiled eggs, crackers with jelly, berries, and milk

I have been forgetting to take pictures of my food this week. I have been keeping on track and keeping it pretty healthy. Will be doing more cooking in the coming week so will have a lot more to post ;)

 Just finished up week one of the Focus T25 Beta Cycle!

This is what my week looked like:

Wednesday: Core cardio, awesome. Probably my favourite video.

Thursday: Speed 2.0
I believe this is from Speed 2.0. In this video there are different rounds that have two levels. Then at the end your work your way continuously through all the exercises. I am going to do a full on write up of it like I did for Alpha.

Friday: Rip't circuit. Finally got some weights in, thought my arms would fall off! ;) 

Saturday: Rest day, was tired and didn't want to do anything! I did manage to stretch though! :D

Sunday: Dynamic core. Standing core and horizontal core...tough stuff.

Monday: Doubles; upper focus and core cardio.

Made for a great workout! Loved these two together!

Tuesday: Rest day. Did some walking.

Coming up for this week: 

I want to get back on a Monday through Friday workout schedule so for week two of Beta I will be doing doubles Wednesday, Thursday, and of course Friday. I then will take Saturday and Sunday as "rest" days. Then pick up the following Monday with Week 3. I say "rest" because on Saturday the teen & I are running...

We are so excited and can't WAIT! Should be a blast. I will also stretch Saturday. Sunday, if I wake up on time I will go to Yoga at Lulu lemon, but we'll see...I'm not putting any real pressure on making that happen! 

So, what are your goals for the upcoming week? Anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment