Saturday, September 7, 2013

September Challenge: My best piece of advice



Today's prompt is my best piece of advice. I honestly don't really know what the best piece of advice I have to give could be. Actually, after a few minutes of thinking it through I do have a good piece of advice: Learn to Communicate. Communication is so important in life. Every relationship you have whether it be with a parent, significant other, child, boss, co-worker is based on communication. When communication ceases or there is a kink in the communication hose, these relationships cannot thrive. Learning to communicate is not easy. It takes a lot of time and effort, but in the end is so rewarding when you have a close relationship with those you love.

What is your best piece of advice, or best piece of advice you've ever received?

1 comment:

  1. This is really true advice! Most problems could probably be avoided with clear communication, but it is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete