Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September Blogging Challenge: What do you want to be when you grow up?

As a little girl I loved to play school. I would run a  school and try to teach my friends to write left handed! What a pip, right?! Who knew that was mostly a genetic thing?! Well, I do now and that's what is important, but as a child-teacher I was darn well determined to make my friends write like me! ha! So, in short, as a child I wanted to be a teacher. After a brief stint of majoring in political science and thinking I could change the world in politics I decided teaching would be the best career move for me! So, that is what I became, a teacher. Now, though I stay at home and do house wifery duties and raise the teen, but when I was teaching I sure did love every moment. It was so rewarding, even the crazy insane frustrating moments were well worth it when you knew everything clicked and the light bulb went on! 

What do you do for a living? Is it much different from what you wanted to be when you were little?

No comments:

Post a Comment