Monday, June 17, 2013

Meal Plan Monday #10

Whew! Getting a late start today. Our fantastic Father's Day threw me off of my usual routine! I'll have more on what we did for my hubby on Father's Day tomorrow, for now though here is this week's menu!




Breakfast
Monday:
Me: 4 scrambled egg whites & oatmeal with bee pollen & flax & chia seeds
Kid: 1 egg & two slices of shaped cinnamon bread

Tuesday
Me: same
Kid: carnation instant breakfast & banana

Wednesday:
Me: cream of wheat with bee pollen & flax
Kid: last of carnation instant breakfast, slice of shaped cinnamon toast & a banana

Thursday
Me: millet with hard boiled egg whites
Kid: cereal with raisins & banana slices & 1 hard boiled egg

Friday
Me: cream of wheat with bee pollen & flax & scrambled egg whites
Kid: cinnamon apple bowl with nuts & a hard boiled egg

Saturday
Everyone: oatmeal (me unsweetened with bee pollen & flax) everyone else with honey, nuts, and raisins

Sunday
Everyone: Homemade cinnamon donut holes with fried bananas

Lunch:
Monday
We all grabbed stuff on the go. Like I said I was so no prepared to start the week!

Tuesday
Me: chicken salad with half a sweet potato
Kid: hard boiled egg, French toast muffin, and sliced apple & kale
Mr: leftover pizza

Wednesday
Me: tuna on mushroom "crackers" with half an apple
Kid: chicken salad over kale with sliced apple
Mr: hamburger with cucumber & apple slices

Thursday
I will probably take the kiddo out as this is her grade 7 graduation day so I figure after the ceremony we will go grab some yummy food somewhere. There are tons of clean eating restaurants around there.
Mr: eat out

Friday
Me: cod with zucchini
Kid: chicken salad with apple slices
Mr: BBQ chicken & corn & cucumbers

Saturday
Them: grilled cheese with salad
Me: tuna & leftover cucumber or zucchini

Sunday
Fruit salad with egg muffins & toast

Dinner
Monday
Just grabbed take out from local market...due to having no sugar at all I was feeling pretty wiped.

Tuesday
Me: chicken salad & half an apple
Them: au jus dippers & salad

Wednesday

Carmelized chicken with rice & veggies (I'll just have seasoned chicken).

Thursday

Breakfast for dinner with a fab graduation cake!

Friday

Loaded baked potato bar (cauliflower for me)

Saturday
Honey garlic pork chops with rice and veggies

Sunday

Homemade hamburger helper  

Well, I hope everyone else had a much more organized and uneventful Monday than I had!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment